Spread the news

A longtime Tex-Mex hangout near Asoke has closed for the foreseeable future after a fire broke out on the premises.

Charley Browns owner Dave Bell said today that he rushed to the scene and nearly passed out from the smoke after the blaze erupted at his restaurant yesterday.

“I have a meeting with Lumpini police tomorrow. I think they’ll conclude it was an accident,” Bell said in a message. “My layman’s opinion is that a refrigerator compressor overheated and caused the fire.” 

No one was injured, but the restaurant is closed until further notice.

“The damage can be repaired,” Bell said.


Spread the news
Advertisement

MELODYBIZ 50% DISCOUNT


Have you always desired a smooth online shopping experience. Do you have dreams of putting your goods out on platforms where you can get customers all over Nigeria. Then MelodyBiz Store is the right place for you. We offer competitive prices on goods and services and you can be rest assured to get what you ordered in the stipulated time. Log-on to MelodyBiz and experience a different dynamics of shopping
Previous articleEducation Ministry says only Covid-19 saliva tests allowed at schools
Next articleA new baby Philippine eagle just hatched

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here