Spread the news

Chief of Police Ole Bredrup Sæverud addresses a press conference in Tonsberg near Kongsberg on October 14, 2021, one day after a man killed five people in Kongsberg. A 37-year-old Danish man was being questioned by Norwegian police in custody, the chief suspect wanted for killing five people by bow-and-arrow in the country’s deadliest attack in a decade. — AFP pic
Chief of Police Ole Bredrup Sæverud addresses a press conference in Tonsberg near Kongsberg on October 14, 2021, one day after a man killed five people in Kongsberg. A 37-year-old Danish man was being questioned by Norwegian police in custody, the chief suspect wanted for killing five people by bow-and-arrow in the country’s deadliest attack in a decade. — AFP pic

Follow us on Instagram and subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates.


OSLO, Oct 14 — A Danish man suspected of killing five people with a bow and arrows in Norway had converted to Islam and police had been in contact with him due to radicalisation fears, police said today.

“There were fears linked to radicalisation previously,” Norwegian police official Ole Bredrup Saeverud told reporters, adding that police had followed up on him in 2020. — AFP

Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]

Spread the news
Kazzylen Dollar Card
Previous articleSuper Eagles forward Onuachu on Inter Milan radar
Next articleWatford Provide Update On Etebo Injury

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here