Spread the news

Armed Forces personnel cordon off the vicinity of Bayan Lepas with barbed wire June 4, 2021. — Picture by Sayuti Zainudin
Armed Forces personnel cordon off the vicinity of Bayan Lepas with barbed wire June 4, 2021. — Picture by Sayuti Zainudin

Follow us on Instagram and subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates.


KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 12 — One locality each in Pahang and Sabah will be placed under enhanced movement control order (EMCO) from September 14-27.

National Security Council (MKN) director-general Datuk Rodzi Md Saad said they were the Kampung Kolek Low-cost Housing Project (RRM) in Sg Lembing, Kuantan, and the IOI Plantations Unico Oil Mill Sdn Bhd housing estate, in Segama, Lahad Datu.

“The standard operating procedure (SOP) for all EMCO areas is the same as announced previously,” he said in a Facebook post today.

Meanwhile, Rodzi said the EMCO in Kampung Nelayan Benut, Mukim Sungai Pinggan in Pontian, Johor, which was scheduled to end tomorrow, had been extended till September 20.

He added that the EMCO in three localities in Sabah, namely Taman Megah Jaya and Kampung Bukit Gemuk in Tawau as well as Kampung Nasakot in Ranau, would end tomorrow as scheduled. — Bernama

Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]

Spread the news
CONTACT US : support@melodyinter.com
Previous article18-year-old Emma Raducanu wins US Open in historic final, becomes Britain’s first female singles Grand Slam champion in 44 years
Next articleKelantan police chief: Two men detained after police beat base catches fire in Bachok

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here