Home News Africa News Python Bites An 18-Year-Old Boy On His Penis While Sitting On The...

Python Bites An 18-Year-Old Boy On His Penis While Sitting On The Toilet – [Photos]

Spread the love

An 18-year-old Thai young man almost lost his male organ after a snake bit it off while using the toilet in their apartment.

Siraphop Masukarat was reportedly rushed to the hospital on Tuesday, September 8, after a long python from the toilet bowl clamped its jaws on his penis.

The young was said to have felt a pain in his penis while sitting on the toilet, he decided to look only to find a python coiled in the toilet with blood spurted around the toilet bowl. Masukarat reportedly jumped out of the toilet with only pants around his ankles.

Naija News learnt that the incident happened in Nonthaburi, central Thailand, around 13 miles north of Bangkok.

Masukarat’s mother who was terrified upon seeing the situation of her son reportedly called paramedics who rushed the teen to the nearby Bang Yai Hospital for immediate examination and treatment of the wounded penis.

It was reported that Doctors gave the young man three stitches in the glands at the tip of the penis and treated the bite wound with an antibiotic wash, to kill any bacteria from the python’s fangs.

“I was using the toilet but a few moments after I sat down, I suddenly felt pain in my penis. I looked down and saw there was a snake hanging in the toilet. Then there was blood everywhere,” said Siraphop while narrating the awful experience.

“It was only a small snake but its bite was so strong. I hope that my penis can recover.” Reports had it that animal handlers later arrived at the apartment used snake catching equipment to snare the python and put it into a sack before releasing it back into woodland.

See some photos from the scene below;

Speaking on the event, Sutapath said she was still in wonder of how the python got into their house and entered into the bathroom.

“I don’t know how the snake got into my house. It could have been through the drain connected to the toilet,” she said.

“I know the snake really hurt my son but I’m relieved it was only a non-venomous python. If it was a cobra, he would be dead,” she noted.

“He will be scared every time he goes to the toilet. But he’s recovering well at the hospital and I’m thankful to the rescue volunteers for catching the snake.”